25 Tantawangalo Street
Sold December 20, 2019
This immaculate home enjoys an exceptionally rare setting - mere steps from Merimbula's famous Boardwalk which takes you to vibrant cafes, boutiques and multiple dining choices.
Designed to take full advantage of the views, the open plan living space is lofty and light-filled and is set across the entire home.
Solidly built, its unbeatable location is matched with its commanding street presence.
The residence is designed for entertaining on a grand or intimate scale; enormous decks and sliding glass doors bring the outdoors in, while the six bedrooms provide indulgent accommodation for family and guests.
- Fluid floorplan includes two lounges, dining room and study
- Pristine interior spaces filled with natural light and crisp coastal breezes
- Unmistakable holiday feel; fabulous water views skim the treetops
- Granite kitchen bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
- Provincial style cabinetry with highlight glass doors
- Endless choices for entertaining; multiple decks
- Outdoor kitchen + pizza oven
- Six bedrooms (two with ensuites) plus two guest bathrooms
- Separate guest suite on lower level
- Consider a Bed & Breakfast opportunity
- Salt water chlorinated inground swimming pool
- Solar panels
- Landscaped tropical gardens and gazebo
- Double lock up garage with internal access + workshop space
- Large under house storage
VENDORS KEEN TO NEGOTIATE!
- 6 Bedroom(s)
- 4 Bathroom(s)
- 4 Garage(s)
- 751 Metres²
Please Contact Office
Property Id: 6178875
Land Size: 751 Metres²
Available: Tuesday 9th April, 2019